Tuesday 20 January 2009

The Start of a New…

With the first Semester finishing I cant help think how much I have learnt though the past few months, from just general knowledge about the components that are needed in a computer to how to design type trumps cards and follow a working brief.

However with this semester out of the way, I’m glad that we have completed the academic work first because I now know that we it comes to starting the second semester it will mainly be drawings and design work on the computer.

In this new semester I think that parts that are going to be emphasised will be the presentation as I feel that it is an important to know how to give an presentation at a high standard because we it comes to meeting a client if we cant get our ideas out so the clients understand we might as well just give up know. I think that in terms of giving a presentation I feel that I am fairly confident we standing up and talking, however the parts that I need to improve on will be the writing enough notes so I don’t lose what I need to.

The new semester should be better than the last as know that everybody knows everybody. So it will be more relaxed than it was in the first few weeks of class. This is something that just happens in time and I feel that our class has gelled quite weekly; I think this was the team building activity that we need that brought us further together.

No comments: