Tuesday 25 November 2008

Feedback from Referral

About two weeks ago we received our grades of the first assignment, which I finally found out that I had referred, which to be honest it wasn’t what I expected but it turned out that it wasn’t that bad as the majority of the class also referred.

To begin with I felt like I could have done better but it was only little things that I referred on but on the other hand it could have been worst as I could have had to change a whole section.

I found the feedback that I had received from Steve pretty helpful as he explained what I had done wrong like referencing and a few spelling mistakes. When talking to Steve I realized that I had referred but part of it was because he wanted the class to have a perfect assignment to look back on so we can see how it should be done.

As that assignment ended we received two more assignments to run along side each other; this is pretty daunting as I don’t want to favor one and let the other one slide.

When we were introduced to the assignment I felt confused as I didn’t understand what we were been asked to do but as we are progressing through the assignment they seem pretty straight forward.

The project that I am looking forward to starting is typecast as I am excited in finding out what we are expected to do in regards to the briefs as it will be the first time that we have done any design work.

In this assignment I intend to check what the criteria is before I hand it so I know that it’s been done the work to the standard that is needed.

No comments: