Tuesday 7 October 2008

The Wheels are in Motion

Having just finished week 4 of the course things are getting easier in the group and beginning to grips with A2. It's has been a steep learning curve for me been half way though the first assignment; kind of an overload of information.

I'm finding the assignment boring at times simple because there is pages and pages of research that has to be covered.

Earlier this week there was a feedback session around Blogger that I found helpful, however mine wasn’t selected but the feedback given helped me figure out what i had done right and in turn the things done wrong.

In the first week we did a series of team building exercising one was the egg drop that went very well even though we was doubted, I feel that this was good at bringing the group together due to the competing and the creative work involved.

A personal task for me is timekeeping which I think I’m getting better at I’ve had one experience of been late which disappointed me, but feel that a bit of self motivation is needed to sort that out.

The past couple of days have been a little weird for me as I’m receiving extra support for my dyslexia, it’s been different shall I say as my past experience of support have been rubbish to say the least.

However I’ve been given the inlays which I didn’t think would help with reading but surprisingly they make a difference. I have also arranged my meeting for 1:1 tutor groups.

So the wheels are in motion.

No comments: